Non-US Foreign Degree 

Individuals who have completed college or university course work at an institution in a country other than the United States must obtain a complete evaluation of foreign transcripts, degrees*, and other relevant documents prior to applying for admissions or faculty position at Adroit.


A detailed, course-bycourse, foreign transcript evaluation is required by one of the followig private agencies even if the foreign course work has been accepted by a college or university in the United States in the past.


The bachelor’s degree requirement for California certification refers to the equivalent of a four-year (or more) college-level program. 



  1. Academic & Professional International Evaluations, Inc. (APIE)

  2. Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute (ACEI)

  3. Academic & Credential Records, Evaluation & Verification Services (ACREVS) 

  4. American Education Research Corporation (AERC)

  5. Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE) 

  6. Educational Records Evaluation Service (ERES)  

  7. Foreign Credential Services of America (FCSA)

  8. Foreign Credential Services of America West, Monterey, CA (FCSA-WEST)

  9. Institute for International Credentials Evaluations at California State University (IICE) 

  10. International Education Research Foundation, Inc. Credentials Evaluation Service (IERF) 

  11. World Education Services (WES)


Additional Information All of the listed evaluation agencies offer rush services at an additional cost. Contact the agency for more information on fees and other requirements for the evaluation.

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • LinkedIn - White Circle